Sophie will start her new preschool tomorrow. The school we originally wanted to get her in had an opening so we decided to jump on it. Though she was beginning to settle in at the other school, we felt the new preschool was a better fit for her and our family. We did a trial day to see how things would go. The teacher was amazing and made Sophie feel very welcome. Here are some trial day pics...
Playing in the saucer with her friend Madeline...
Reading during book/puzzle time...
I asked her what the best part of the new school was and she said, "Mrs. Miller" (her teacher). That's a really good sign!
I hope tomorrow goes as well as the trial day. Sophie has been a trooper lately going to all of my doctor appointments and witnessing my short temper and lack of patience because of the my back pain. Hopefully that will all disappear after tomorrow when I go under the knife to have a lumbar discectomy. Hurray! It will be performed by Dr. Quigley from Shady Grove Orthapedics. I'm looking at a 4-6 week recovery time so we'll have lots of family here to help.




0 comments:
Post a Comment